With flooding on the rise throughout the United States and FEMA statement that "everyone lives in a flood zone and should be prepared", flood insurance has never been more important. But In today’s fast paced world finding the time to research and shop providers can be difficult.
Here are some important points to remember when shopping for flood insurance:
• Rates: Flood insurance rates are set by the government's National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). So don't be fooled by companies that advertising lower rates. Rates are the same no matter where you buy NFIP flood insurance.
• Saving Money: The only way to save money on flood insurance is to get flood insurance from a reputable company that writes accurate policies. Franklin licensed professionals are flood insurance specialists that know all the rules and regulations and can make sure they work for you and not against you. Franklin has built its reputation on writing accurate flood insurance policies that take advantage of all the benefits offered and don't waste your money on coverage you don't need or want.
• Reputable Insurance Provider: Deal with a company that will be there to answer your questions and take your claims after you purchase a policy. Franklin takes pride in providing the best customer service experience in the business. Friendly licensed flood insurance specialists will answer your questions and should you become a victim of a flood take your claim.
• Mandatory Waiting Period: Remember by law flood insurance takes 30 days to go into effect. Be sure to plan ahead so you're not caught without flood insurance when a flood threatens your home or business.
• About Franklin Flood, LLC: Franklin Flood LLC is a award winning US company located in Exton, Pennsylvania, a suburb of Philadelphia. Franklin is America's premier flood insurance provider, a solid company built on customer service that will be around when you need them.
Franklin has earned the Administrator’s Club Award at the 2005 and 2007 National Flood Conferences, sponsored by FEMA, the Federal Emergency Management Administration. This award is bestowed upon companies in recognition of their contributions to the government's National Flood Insurance Program ( NFIP ).
When you add it all up, it's easy to see why Franklin has become a leading flood insurance provider. It's also easy to see why you can trust Franklin.
Call Franklin at 1-888-567-9600 or use our online form to request a quote today!
Flood Insurance FAQs
Flood Insurance is Affordable Again:
The Homeowner Flood Insurance Affordability Act of 2014 (HFIAA), which went into effect July 1, 2014, restores grandfathering and much of the previous affordable rate structure and more reasonable regulations. For the consumer this means that NFIP Flood Insurance is affordable and obtainable again.
For information talk to a licensed Franklin Flood Insurance Agent TODAY
Franklin Flood, LLC, 120 East Uwchlan Ave, Suite 101, Exton, PA 119341 Toll Free 888 567 9600 Fax 610 524 0900
This site and it's contents are protected by United States and International copyright law. Reproduction without permission is prohibited.